Wednesday, 6 February 2019

Malab zep



Title:- Malab zep
Author:- Maya Anil Kharangate
Publication date:-2006

I am here again with my another review on a short story book written by a great writer, actually i should say an all rounder-Maya Anil Kharangate!

For past many years she has been writing many short story books, poems and many more.
She has also conducted many programmes on 'Radio' and 'Doordhashan'.

Her every short story book has a realistic setting and all of them are very inspiring.
This book carries all together 15 stories. Most of the stories are written from a mother's perspective and some are related to teens. If you read this book then I am sure that you'll surely change your views when it comes to mother. After reading this book I some how felt connected to it. If you start reading these stories then you'll feel the exicitement to read all the remaining one. I feel that all the teen's must read this short story book atleast for once.

My rating for this book would be 3/5.

4 comments: